Evaluating Charitable Organizations in the Roswell, GA Area
All charitable organizations are different, and Roswell area residents may find it beneficial to learn more about the charities they’re thinking about donating to. Not only can this make it easier to decide among all the charities that are out there, but you can also learn about the different donation methods that the organizations offer to see what would work best for you and your schedule.
Below are a few basic questions to consider as you evaluate charitable organizations in the Roswell, Georgia area:
- Where is the charity based?
- What types of donations are accepted?
- What is the charity’s mission?
- Does the charity have local donation centers?
- Does the charity offer any type of pickup service?
- Does the charity accept donations from both residents and businesses?
- Is the charity easy to access?
- Are my donations to this charity tax deductible*?
- Is there an easy way to contact representatives from this charity?
If you are a resident of Roswell, GA, or you are affiliated with a local business, American Kidney Services (AKS) would like to tell you about what makes us one of the best charities to donate to as well as the work that we do. We are a qualified 501 (c)(3) charity based in Atlanta, GA, that collects donations of used clothing and household items to benefit the American Kidney Fund. Contributions from our donors help us generate funds that go directly to patients with kidney disease who need assistance meeting their daily living expenses and the costs related to medical treatment. AKS offers a variety of convenient ways to donate throughout Roswell, GA, and all of the surrounding areas, including donation drop boxes, and free donation pickup service.
To learn more about how we stand out from other charitable organizations in the Roswell, Georgia area, or to put your name on our pickup list, contact us at 770-609-2200 or fill out our online form.
*To the fullest extent allowed by law