Bring Your Clothes to an AKS Donation Center in the Canton, GA, Area to Help in the Fight Against Kidney Disease
Residents in Canton and all nearby communities in Georgia looking for a charity donation center for their clothes and other household items should look no further than American Kidney Services (AKS). AKS welcomes donations to further our mission of supporting organizations that help people with kidney disease. The proceeds generated by the donated items we receive go toward funding vital patient assistance programs and community services for some of the approximately 31 million men, women, and children nationwide who are affected by this life-threatening illness.
It’s easy to donate to AKS and help support our cause. We offer several convenient donation methods for residents in the Canton area, including:
- A complimentary donation pickup service – available with a phone call or through our online form
- Hundreds of drop boxes – placed all over the region for 24-hour convenience
- Our Atlanta storefront – accepting donations anytime day or night
- Value Village thrift department stores- taking donations on our behalf during their normal business hours
- Our mobile donation center – accepting clothes and a wide range of household goods in a location near you
When your children have outgrown their clothes or you’re clearing your house of items you no longer use, donate them to AKS and help us in the fight against kidney disease.
To learn more about where to find our mobile donation center for your clothes and other household goods, please contact AKS today. We’re proud to offer residents of Canton, GA, and all surrounding areas a way to help kidney disease patients all across the country.