Give Charitable Donations to an Atlanta, GA Non-Profit Organization
When Atlanta area residents generously give charitable donations of clothing and used household items to American Kidney Services (AKS), your contribution is tax deductible*. We are a qualified 501 (c)(3) non-profit charity with the mission of giving direct financial aid to people who suffer from kidney disease. AKS donors not only help these individuals, but they also receive valuable tax benefits when they itemize those donations as income tax deductions.
Whether you’re an individual or corporate donor, getting a tax receipt for your charitable donations is easy.
- Pick up requests – Call 770-609-2200 or sign up online to join our free pickup list. Our donation pickup trucks operate on a rotational schedule, Monday – Friday, beginning at 6:30 a.m. The driver will leave a tax receipt after collecting your charitable donations.
- Storefront location in Atlanta – This location is attended from 8 a.m. – 8 p.m., Monday through Saturday, and 10 a.m. – 4 p.m. on Sunday, though you can drop off donations 24/7. We also have 24/7 drop box donation centers located throughout the area.
- Value Village Partnership Program – Make a donation drop off by going to any Value Village location.
- Expedited pick up – In the event that you need your charitable donations picked up in one week or less, simply call 770-609-2200.
- Special collections – Weekend donation pick up is reserved for unsold items at garage sales or large loads that require more than one person to move.
American Kidney Services welcomes charitable donations of men’s, women’s, and children’s clothing, in addition to books, silverware, electrical items, small kitchen appliances, glassware, other household items, and much more. Donate by requesting a pick up for your tax deductible donations in Atlanta, Alpharetta, Roswell, Buckhead, Duluth, and surrounding communities today.
*To the fullest extent allowed by law