Show Your Good Will and Donate to Our Atlanta Area Kidney Disease Charity
It’s easy to donate and show good will toward those who are less fortunate when you turn to American Kidney Services (AKS). We are an Atlanta area charitable organization that has partnered with the American Kidney Fund to offer direct financial assistance to individuals suffering from chronic kidney disease. By donating used clothing and a variety of household items, you’ll be helping provide grants for insurance premiums, daily living expenses, transportation to dialysis centers, and other treatment-related costs.
We offer six convenient ways to donate in Atlanta and show your good will toward patients with kidney disease:
1. Donation pickup service on weekdays, 6:30 a.m. to dusk
2. Donation pickup service on Saturday for large donation loads
3. Expedited donation pickup service if you need your contributions picked up in one week or less
4. Storefront donation center in Atlanta
5. Donation drop boxes throughout Atlanta and all of the surrounding areas
6. Value Village thrift department stores in Atlanta, Forest Park, Decatur, Douglasville, Marietta, Roswell, Riverdale, Stockbridge, Tucker, and Conyers
If you would like to add your name and phone number to our regular donation pickup schedule, simply call 770-609-2200 or fill out our online form. You can also click here to find a donation drop box near you. All contributions to our organization, from clothing and cookware to electronics and antiques, are tax deductible*.
*To the fullest extent allowed by law