Know Where to Donate Clothes in Atlanta, Alpharetta, Dunwoody & Surrounding Areas
By knowing where to donate clothes in Atlanta the next time you reorganize the closets in your house, you can make a huge difference in the lives of patients suffering from chronic kidney disease. American Kidney Services (AKS) has created a variety of convenient ways for donors to give to our charity, so you’ll never be in doubt about how or where to donate clothes and household items.
Choose from any of the following six ways to help us fight the battle against kidney disease:
- Request a standard donation pick up at your home or office. Call 770-609-2200 or fill out our online form to add your name to our regular donation free pickup list. We will contact you when we are scheduling donation pickups in your area. This service is complimentary, so you can always donate for free.
- Since the unsold items at garage sales and community sales make great donations, we’ve created a special weekend donation pick up service just for this purpose. Our drivers can help you load your donations onto the AKS truck, or we can leave a tractor trailer on site so that you can load donations at your convenience.
- Expedited pick up is available if you need your donations picked up in one week or less, perfect for someone in a time crunch who is moving, home staging, or remodeling.
- Make a donation dropoff at AKS storefront donation center in Atlanta. Attendants are present to accept donations 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Monday through Saturday and 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Sunday, but this facility is available for you to drop off donations 24/7.
- Give clothes to charity by donating at any of the hundreds of AKS donation drop boxes located throughout Atlanta and all surrounding areas.
- Our Value Village Partnership Program allows you to bring your donations to Atlanta area Value Village locations.
American Kidney Services (AKS) welcomes your contributions of used men’s, women’s, and children’s clothing, in addition to household items like glassware, electronics, small appliances, and much more. The proceeds that we generate from these donations go directly to the American Kidney Fund (AKF) and its quest to lighten the financial burden of kidney dialysis.