Know Where to Donate Clothes in Atlanta, Vinings, Tucker, Doraville & Surrounding Areas
If you want to contribute to an Atlanta area charity, but don’t know where to donate clothes and other used items, such as housewares, electronics, and books, American Kidney Services (AKS) is here to help. We make it easy for residents of Atlanta, Vinings, Tucker, Doraville, and all surrounding communities to help patients suffering from chronic kidney disease. With your generous donations and the help of the American Kidney Fund, we’re able to offer direct financial assistance to dialysis and transplant patients who may not be able to meet their daily living expenses.
There are six easy ways that you can give to our charity:
- Call 770-609-2200 and add your name and phone number to our regular donor free pickup list.
- Fill out our online form to join our free pickup list for standard weekday donation pick ups.
- Request an expedited pick up if you need your donations picked up in one week or less.
- Schedule a special Saturday collection for large loads, such as the unsold items from a garage sale.
- Drop off your donations at any 24/7 AKS donation drop box or the 24/7 storefront location in Atlanta.
- Bring your donations of used clothing or housewares to any Value Village location in the Atlanta area.
Now that you know where to donate and how to donate to AKS, keep us in mind the next time you find a dress in your closet that you’d like to give to charity, or you’re cleaning out your dresser drawers –giving to AKS is a great way to get rid of clutter and help those in need. All donations to our charity are tax deductible*, and tax receipts can be obtained from donation drop off locations or our donation pick up drivers.
*To the fullest extent allowed by law