Show Your Good Will by Giving Donations to American Kidney Services in Atlanta, GA
Most people with good will in Atlanta, Georgia who want to make charitable donations aren’t always sure of which organization they should donate to. If you’re one of these individuals, you should consider donating your used clothing and small furniture or kitchen appliances to American Kidney Services. We are an organization that collects donations and gives all net proceeds raised through these donations to the American Kidney Fund, which helps cover the medical bills of patients suffering from kidney disease. If this sounds like the type of good will cause in the Atlanta area to which you’d like to contribute donations, you’ll be happy to know that the process of donating to us is easy and convenient:
- First, complete our online form to ensure you’re added to the pickup list. Before our drivers are scheduled to be in your neighborhood to pick up donations, we’ll make sure to contact you.
- Gather your donations and place them in a bag or box labeled “AKS.”
- Leave your donations on your driveway or by your mailbox so that they can be picked up on your scheduled collection day.
- If you’d prefer to bypass this process, you can also check whether any of our drop boxes are located near you.
- Feel the satisfaction of using your good will to make donations that will benefit patients with kidney disease.
Not only do we make it easy and convenient to donate to us, but donations to American Kidney Services are tax deductible* and you can feel good knowing they’re going to a worthy cause.
If you’d like to learn more about the process of making good will donations to American Kidney Services in Atlanta, GA, or would like to learn about how we help patients suffering from kidney disease, contact us today.
*Donations are tax deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law.