Make a Charitable Contribution to Atlanta Charity American Kidney Services and Help Patients Suffering from Kidney Disease
Making a charitable contribution to Atlanta charity American Kidney Services (AKS) is a great way to make a positive impact in the life of someone in need. Donations of clothing, books, toys, tools, and other items to AKS are used to generate funds that support programs at the American Kidney Fund, a nonprofit charity that provides direct monetary assistance to chronic kidney disease patients for costs related to treatment.
There are six easy ways to make a charitable contribution to our Atlanta charity:
- Storefront drop off – You can bring donations to our storefront location in Atlanta.
- Donation drop boxes – We have multiple conveniently located drop boxes throughout the Atlanta Metro area.
- Value Village – You can take donations to any of the 12 area Value Village thrift department stores, which accept donations on our behalf.
- Join regular rotation schedule – Simply fill out our online form to start making donations to our organization.
- Schedule a donation pickup – Choose the time that’s best for you, and we’ll gladly come retrieve donations from your home or office.
- Schedule a special pickup – This is ideal for large donations, such as leftover items from estate sales and community yard sales.
Contact us today to find out more about how your donation can aid our mission of providing charity services to people suffering from a disease that affects more than 26 million Americans. AKS will gladly accept a charitable contribution from any greater Atlanta area community, including Duluth, Smyrna, Dunwoody, and Roswell.