Donate in the Atlanta, GA Area: Used Clothes & Other Items Help Kidney Disease Sufferers Across Atlanta, Alpharetta, Roswell, Duluth & Beyond
When you make the generous decision to donate to an Atlanta area charity, your contribution process should be as seamless and stress-free as possible. American Kidney Services (AKS) makes sure that the selfless act of helping people who suffer from kidney disease doesn’t have to take you any farther than your own home or neighborhood.
Below are 3 easy options for you to choose from when you donate to our Atlanta area kidney disease charity:
- Home or office pick up – requesting a donation pickup is easy. Call us at 770-609-2200 to request a donation pickup or sign up online to join our free pickup list. Then, on the day you are scheduled on our rotational route, place your donation in front of your home or office in a clean, dry place, preferably near the mailbox. We operate on a rotational schedule, Monday – Friday, from 6:30 a.m. to dark, and can provide you with a tax receipt.
- 24/7 donation drop boxes – perfect for your busy schedule. Choose from one of the hundreds of these donation centers throughout Atlanta and surrounding areas to drop off your used goods and clothing.
- Value Village – donate by going to any Value Village location.
AKS is a 501(c)(3) non-profit charity in the Atlanta area that would greatly appreciate your donated clothing and other used items. We accept men’s, women’s, and children’s apparel, in addition to electrical items, small kitchen appliances, books, silverware, tools, glassware, and much more. Donate today, whether you live in Atlanta, Alpharetta, Duluth, Roswell, or Smyrna. Contact us today to learn more about the different ways to give in the Atlanta area.
What to Donate to Charity in Atlanta, GA
When you look around your house, do you see items you don’t use that are cluttering up your living space? Whether your closet is packed with clothes or your kitchen is overflowing with glassware, donating the belongings you no longer have room for could make a meaningful difference for someone in need. When you donate to charity in Atlanta, GA, through our simple contribution process, you can both streamline your living space and help support our mission to deliver much-needed support for individuals who are suffering from kidney disease.
The next time you tidy up your home, need to make space for new purchases, or want to do some spring cleaning, consider keeping an eye out for the following items that you can easily donate to charity:
- Clothing, shoes, and accessories – We accept men’s, women’s, and children’s attire, from outerwear and formalwear to everyday apparel.
- Electronic devices – You can donate used televisions, appliances, DVD players, and other electronics.
- Cookware and crockery – From serving utensils to glassware and silverware, we’ll gladly take donations from your kitchen cabinets or home storage.
- Household items – When you redecorate your home, consider donating your used drapes, small furnishings, decorative items, and linens.
- Books and toys – As your children or grandchildren grow up, you can make room for their new hobbies and interests by donating their old books and toys.
Would you like to learn more about how and what to donate to charity in Atlanta, GA? Simply reach out to our team with your questions at 866-766-1957 or contact us online.