Donate in the Atlanta, GA Area: Used Clothes & Other Items Help Kidney Disease Sufferers Across Atlanta, Alpharetta, Roswell, Duluth & Beyond
When you make the generous decision to donate to an Atlanta area charity, your contribution process should be as seamless and stress-free as possible. American Kidney Services (AKS) makes sure that the selfless act of helping people who suffer from kidney disease doesn’t have to take you any farther than your own home or neighborhood.
Below are 6 easy options for you to choose from when you donate to our Atlanta area kidney disease charity:
- Home or office pick up – requesting a donation pickup is easy. Call us at 770-609-2200 to request a donation pickup or sign up online to join our free pickup list. Then, on the day you are scheduled on our rotational route, place your donation in front of your home or office in a clean, dry place, preferably near the mailbox. We operate on a rotational schedule, Monday – Friday, from 6:30 a.m. to dark, and can provide you with a tax receipt.
- Expedited pick up – priority routes are available if your donation needs to be picked up in one week or less. For quick pick up, call 770-609-2200 to donate in the Atlanta area.
- 24/7 donation drop boxes – perfect for your busy schedule. Choose from one of the hundreds of these donation centers throughout Atlanta and surrounding areas to drop off your used goods and clothing.
- Value Village – donate by going to any Value Village location.
- Special collections – perfect for items that go unsold at garage sales or community sales. This special donation pick up is reserved for weekends and for large donation loads that require more than one person.
AKS is a 501(c)(3) non-profit charity in the Atlanta area that would greatly appreciate your donated clothing and other used items. We accept men’s, women’s, and children’s apparel, in addition to electrical items, small kitchen appliances, books, silverware, tools, glassware, and much more. Donate today, whether you live in Atlanta, Alpharetta, Duluth, Roswell, or Smyrna.