Donate to our Local Charitable Organization and Help Kidney Patients in Atlanta, GA, & throughout the Nation
American Kidney Services (AKS) is a local charitable organization that works closely with the American Kidney Fund to provide direct financial assistance to people suffering from chronic kidney disease. With the help of generous donors like you, we can aid patients in meeting their regular living expenses, such as rent, utility bills, and groceries.
- Call 770-609-2200 to add your name to our donation pick up free pickup list. Our free, standard donation pick up service takes place Monday through Friday, 6:30 a.m. to dark.
- Sign up online to be added to our free pickup list. We will contact you approximately every four to six weeks when donation pickups are being scheduled in your area. We offer residential and office pickups.
- Contact us to request a special donation pick up. These take place on Saturdays and are reserved for large donation loads, such as the items that remain unsold after yard sales and community sales.
- Contact our charitable organization to request an expedited donation pick up in the event that you need your items collected in one week or less.
- Bring your donations to our AKS storefront donation center in Atlanta 24 hours a day, seven days a week, or any of our conveniently located drop boxes throughout Fulton, Cobb, and Gwinnett counties. Click here to find the donation location nearest you.
- Bring your donations to any Value Village thrift department store in Atlanta, Forest Park, Decatur, Douglasville, Marietta, Roswell, Riverdale, Stockbridge, Sugar Hill, Tucker, and Conyers.
All donations to our nonprofit charitable organization are tax deductible*. Our drivers will leave a tax receipt for you when they collect your donations, or you can obtain a receipt at our donation locations.
*To the fullest extent allowed by the law