Donate in Duluth – Help Those in Need While Clearing Clutter from Your Home or Office
Residents of Duluth can donate used clothing and household items to help American Kidney Services (AKS) and provide direct financial assistance to patients suffering from kidney disease across the nation. AKS, in conjunction with the American Kidney Fund, is a local charity committed to improving the quality of life for dialysis and transplant patients.
Wherever you live in Duluth, it’s easy to donate to AKS because we offer reliable donation pick up services throughout the area. Simply call 770-609-2200 or fill out our online form to add your name to our rotational donation pick up schedule, which operates Monday through Friday, from 6:30 a.m. to dark. To donate in Duluth:
- We will contact you when we are scheduling donation pick ups in your area.
- Bag or box all of the items that you would like to donate to our charity and label with “AKS.”
- Before your scheduled pick up, place your donated goods in a clean, dry location outside, preferably where they will be visible from the road.
- AKS drivers can collect donations placed in an open garage or a car-port, but drivers are not permitted to pick up unlabeled items or those inside your home.
- AKS will leave a tax receipt once they have picked up your donations, as all contributions to our charity are tax deductible.*
If you would like to donate in Duluth, Alpharetta, Roswell, Smyrna, or anywhere in the Atlanta area by contributing clothes or household goods , you can bring your donations to any of our donation drop boxes, Value Village locations, or the 24/7 AKS storefront donation center in Atlanta. We gladly welcome men’s, women’s, and children’s clothing, dishes, small kitchen appliances, electrical items, toys, books, silverware, glassware, and much more.
*To the fullest extent allowed by the law