An Atlanta Kidney Charity Accepting Donations of Used Clothing and Household Items from Residents of Atlanta, Kennesaw, Woodstock, Sandy Springs & Surrounding Areas
There are so many reasons to donate to a local kidney charity like American Kidney Services (AKS). In fact, you may be surprised at all the benefits that come from simply gathering used clothing and household items to donate. From shoes, jackets, and blouses to electronics, books, and small appliances, AKS welcomes a wide variety of items and offers a reliable, stress-free donation pick up service for your convenience.
- Help provide direct financial assistance to patients suffering from kidney disease.
- Your donations assist in sustaining kidney disease awareness and education programs.
- Gathering donations can help you remove clutter from your home or office.
- Donating used items is an environmentally friendly way to reuse and recycle.
- Clear out your house for a move or a home staging.
- Conveniently donate any items that remain unsold after a yard sale or community sale.
- All donations to the AKS kidney charity are tax deductible.*
Our kidney charity, in conjunction with the American Kidney Fund, stands out from other local charities because we turn your generous donations into financial assistance for patients suffering from kidney disease. Simply call 770-609-2200 or fill out our online form to add your name to our regular donation free pickup list. We offer standard weekday donation pick up, expedited pick up, and special weekend collections that are reserved for large loads. To make a donation drop off, bring your donations to the AKS 24/7 donation center in Atlanta, to any of our donation drop boxes, or to any Value Village location. Click here to find the donation locations closest to you. Contact us today to learn why we are one of the best charities to donate to.
*To the fullest extent allowed by law