Local Charity in the Atlanta Area Uses Donations of Household Items to Help Kidney Disease Patients
If you have household items that you no longer need, you can donate them to a local charity in the Atlanta area and help people suffering from kidney disease. Donations of items such as clothes, books, and toys to American Kidney Services (AKS) are used to generate funds that support the American Kidney Fund, an organization that provides a number of programs for kidney disease patients, including direct monetary aid for treatment-related expenses.
AKS accepts a wide variety of items as donations, including:
- Men’s, women’s, and children’s clothing
- TVs, stereos, DVD players, and other home electronics
- Pots and pans, microwaves, and other housewares
- And more
It’s simple to make a donation to our local charity. You can:
- Take advantage of our free donation pickup services by using our online form to join our regular rotation pickup schedule or calling us at 770-609-2200 to schedule a pickup from your home or office
- Drop off items at our storefront location in Atlanta
- Drop off items at any of our drop boxes in the Greater Atlanta area
- Drop off items for our local charity at any area Value Village thrift department store
If you would like to make a donation to our charitable organization or learn more about how your donations aid the mission of our local charity, contact us today. AKS proudly welcomes donations from Alpharetta, Marietta, Doraville, Chamblee, Woodstock, and all other Atlanta-area communities.