Clothing Donations for Atlanta, Buckhead, Buford, Suwanee, Tucker & Surrounding Communities
American Kidney Services (AKS), with the help of American Kidney Fund (AKF), can turn your clothing donations into direct financial aid for sufferers of kidney disease. Hundreds of thousands of patients experience financial distress because they must pay for constant dialysis treatments, and these patients are in dire need of assistance.
Through your clothing donations, AKS, an Atlanta non profit, is able to use the proceeds from donation resale to create an area of funding for AKF, which has been given a 4-star charity rating by both Forbes Magazine and Charity Navigator.
Below are just a few of the used clothing items that we gladly accept:
- Men’s clothing
- Women’s clothing
- Children’s clothing donations
- Jackets, sweaters, and coats
In addition to clothing donations, we also accept:
- Small used furniture that one person can lift
- Housewares, silverware, glassware, and dishes
- Electrical items like lamps, radios, computers, and clocks
- Media items like televisions, CD players, and stereos
- Bedding, linens, drapes, frames, vases, and other decorative items
- Our 24/7 storefront location in Atlanta, hundreds of drop boxes, and Value Village stores are ready for your donation drop off.
- Request a standard donation pick up or a special collections pick up—these are fast, easy, and free of charge.
So whether you live in Atlanta and have vintage clothing donations, you live in Roswell and have a stereo you’d like to donate, or you live in Buford and would like to donate outerwear, American Kidney Services and all patients across Georgia who suffer from kidney disease are grateful for your help. Contact us today to join our regular donation calling list or simply drop off your donations at your earliest convenience.