Ways to Donate in Metro Atlanta and Help Kidney Disease Patients in Need
American Kidney Services (AKS) encourages you to take advantage of all the ways there are to donate in Metro Atlanta area so that you can help us improve the lives of kidney patients in Georgia and across the nation. By gathering men’s, women’s, and children’s clothes or common household items like electronics, decorative items, and small kitchen appliances, you can make a real difference in the lives of others.
AKS wants to make it as easy as possible for you to make a donation in the Metro Atlanta area, which is why we offer so many convenient ways to give to our charity:
- Call us at 770-609-2200 to schedule a free donation pick up at your home or office. Standard weekday collections take place Monday through Friday, 6:30 a.m. to dusk.
- Sign up online to be added to our regular donation free pickup list. An AKS representative will contact you when donation collections are being scheduled in your area.
- Drop off your donation in Metro Atlanta at our AKS storefront donation center. Our Atlanta location is attended Monday through Saturday, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., and Sunday, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., but donations are accepted 24/7.
- Bring your donations to any AKS donation drop box close to your home or office. Click here to find the drop box nearest you.
- Drop off donations of used clothing and household items at Value Village thrift department stores. These local businesses have partnered with AKS to accept donations on our behalf.
AKS is proud to donate the funds generated from your tax-deductible* contributions directly to the American Kidney Fund, a nonprofit health organization that helps kidney disease patients meet their daily living expenses. If you have additional questions about ways to donate in the Metro Atlanta area, feel free to contact us today.
*To the fullest extent allowed by law