Where To Donate in the Atlanta, Georgia Area: Donating Your Used Clothes & Household Items Has Never Been Easier
When you’re being generous enough to give to charity, trying to figure out where to donate should be the least of your worries. Regardless of whether you live in Atlanta, Doraville, Woodstock, Alpharetta, Roswell, or surrounding communities, American Kidney Services (AKS) has made sure there is a donation drop off close to you.
So you’ve made the trek through your basement and cleared out all the clutter. You’ve cleaned and organized and you’ve got a couple of boxes full of used clothes and household items that you’d like to bring to one of our many donation centers. Now you just need to know where to donate.
AKS has established hundreds of donation drop off locations throughout Atlanta and nearly 30 surrounding communities. These drop off locations include:
- The AKS storefront donation center in Atlanta, attended 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., Monday through Saturday, and 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Sunday. Donations are accepted at this location 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- 24-hour donation drop boxes
- Any Value Village stores in the Atlanta area
If you don’t have time to drop off your donations, we’ll be happy to pick them up:
- Our easy and free donation pickup service will come to your home or business. Call 770-609-2200 or sign up online today to request a standard donation pick up on our rotational schedule, which operates Monday – Friday, beginning at 6:30 a.m.
- Schedule an expedited special pick up at your home or office for items that need to be picked up in one week or less.
- Request a special Saturday collection for your larger donations. This service also is great for unsold or large items at garage sales and community sales.
Remember that taking care of where to donate is our job — and taking the steps to lend financial aid to those in need is your mission. Making a difference has never been easier or more appreciated. Contact us today to join our free pickup list for donations and to learn more about American Kidney Services.